- Monitoring all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Providing technical solutions for business requirements.
- Stakeholder management with Business, identifying their needs, to deploy new products and solution.
- Assessing risk when business decisions are made.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4 – 6 years’ experience
- At least Bacherlor's in Computer Science or Engineering or Business or Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver.
- Self-starter/motivator and ambitious.
- Server-side Java programming experience
- Spark, Hive, or other big data technologies
- Experience with multithreading, data structures, and collections in Java
- Java, SQL, Shell scripting
- ETL experience
If you have the relevant experience, please reach out to Alvin Lee on + 65 6950 0368 or AlvinL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only candidates located in Singapore with valid working authorization would be considered.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2094971
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.