Our client is an E-commerce industry giant.
Contract Duration: -12 Months Extendable Contract
As Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities to improve business process by leveraging technology and tools - Work on enterprise systems covering a range of business processes from ERP, Finance systems, HR systems, etc.
- Designing, building, and maintaining backend microservices to cover use cases across each domain
- Developing backend scripts to automate business data processes
- Developing web front-ends to allow users to interact with data and execute business workflows - Ensuring code quality, including sufficient automated test coverage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders to design and roll out systems
- A strong technical background in development roles (Java) - Experience building and maintaining REST microservices - Experience with Springboot (preferred), etc.
- Experience building UIs in ReactJS is a plus
- Experience running code in a distributed manner across a cluster of nodes in a scalable way is a plus
- A focus on delivering quality, well-tested software
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017