Spark Systems’ focus is on building the next generation of FX trading platforms that are ultra-fast, resilient, low latency and cost-efficient. We seek to bridge the gap between product offerings and actual user needs. The unique position of SPARK SYSTEMS as the middleman allows us to play a facilitative role between liquidity providers and takers, enhancing FX solution. We are looking for some amazing talents to join us!
- Build best in class high performance electronic trading system in Java and JavaFX
- Continuous improving tools for performance tracking, monitoring and reporting on suit of trading applications.
- Communicate with sales and clients about new feature requirements and participate in solutioning.
Educational Background and Experience Required
- Degree educated in an Engineering subject
- Minimum 5 years of server side core java development experience
- Advanced programming knowledge in Core Java, JavaFX and multithreading
- Competent in low latency, high performance server side development
- Knowledge with FIX or other financial transaction protocols
- Knowledge in the development lifecycle and build tools such as Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins
- Knowledge in open source libraries and frameworks such as Spring framework, apache commons, Disruptor
- Working knowledge of Linux / UNIX, bash or Perl or scripting skills
- Working knowledge of SQL databases, queries and stored procedures
- Self-starter, good work ethics, resourceful and problem solver, being able to gain initiative, work independently and produce high quality solution
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial transactions such as Forex, Equities, Futures
- Skilled in high performance, low latency java development