Job Requirement s
- Work on Incident, Problem and Service request as part of application maintenance
- Scheduling, monitoring and reporting batch jobs of specific frequency
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders to progress tickets to resolution
- Should possess good communication skills and customer relations.
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCAs, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc.)
- Adhere to the expected service levels complying with service metrics such as Response and Resolution times.
- Work on minor to medium enhancement tickets in Java applications.
- Should manage and deliver scheduled application tasks
- Good knowledge on General insurance and worked as liaison between Business and Technical team
- Hands-on in application Maintenance using JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Java Scripts, Apache Tomcat & SQL, JQMobile, JQuery
- Exposure to one or more of the following Sybase, Linux and IIS
- Exposure to the role of Business analyst with strong Technical skills
- Should have worked in Support Environment with exposure to handle incident and problem tickets
- Having experience using ticketing system and hands-on with the workflow from initiation and closure of support ticket
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Ability to understand the logical flow and business requirements
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listedamong the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helpsclients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.