- Work within a multidisciplinary agile team to design, create and improve new and existing digital products, platforms and transactions across all lines of business
- Build and maintain scalable and high performing web sites and solutions, consistent with our quality and branding guidelines.
- Architect, design, and implement new sections/features/content for new and existing web sites.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new projects.
- Ensure that Front-end web sites are responsive, cross-browser and on mobile.
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
- Build web standards, usability and best practices defined and maintained by the Local Digital Operations and Group Digital Agency.
- Experience with React JS and ES6 will add advantage.
- Able to design cross-browser and responsive pixel-perfect HTML. Be familiar with Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Basic understanding of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware, Micro-services, Web securities practices, Load balancing…).
- Comfortable with version control systems (GIT).
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix/MacOS for development.
- Be familiar with DevOps tools would be a plus (Jenkins, AWS, Docker).
- Curious and fun change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Comfortable with Agile/iterative methodologies.
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Strong execution background with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Welcome fresh graduates to apply
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AN/BH-165907/BC.
Reg No. R1872651
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502