Our client is an international leading fund administration firm specialising in the private equity sector. As part of their expansion, they are currently looking to bring on board an Investor Services/KYC, Sr Officer to be based in Singapore who will assist the APAC Regulatory Manager in a suite of responsibilities as follows.
- Assist in overseeing corporate KYC programmes;
- Ensure documentation and investor database is updated;
- Support the preparation of various KYC reports;
- Assist in the review of investors' KYC requirements;
- Answer specific questions from internal and external clients on KYC processes;
- Assist in FATCA/CRS reporting and internal queries
- Support any other (internal/external) requests.
- 3-4 years of experience in KYC and/or FATCA/CRS related roles in a fund administration corporate services, banking or financial services environment
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Experience with KYC / FATCA / CRS for private equity or other complex ownership structures will be considered a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Results-oriented and conscious of risk management
- Ability to multitask and handle key deliverables with challenging deadlines
- Detail oriented and hands on
- Knowledge on AML/KYC regulations of China, Hong Kong, Australia and Cayman will be beneficial