Investor Relations Officer (AVP/VP), Investor Relations, Group Finance
The IRO plays a key role in Investor Relations ("IR"), which is tasked with managing the Group's relations and communication with the investment community, focusing primarily on institutional investors and analysts who cover Singapore banking stocks as well as credit rating agencies. IR's objective is to ensure that investors and analysts have a good understanding of OCBC's performance, strategy and growth potential. IR also provides market feedback to the CEO, CFO and senior management, and disseminates relevant information to other divisions within OCBC Group.
- Key member of the IR team that manages overall communication with analysts and fund managers to enhance their understanding of OCBC's financials, performance and strategy.
- Track analysts' reports, forecasts and recommendations
- Assist in the preparation of results announcements, results briefings, investor meetings/conferences/roadshows, AGM, Annual Report and annual reviews by rating agencies
- Assist in peer comparison studies, other analysis and ad-hoc corporate projects
- Maintain and update the Investor Relations webpage on www.ocbc.com
- Handle queries from analysts, retail shareholders and the public
- Handle other department admin matters
Head, Investor Relations
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements:
- Degree holder, preferably in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; good writing and presentation skills
- Interest in analyzing financial data, banking statistics and competitor information
- Knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint is essential