Investor Relations (Japanese Speaking), Hedge Fund
- Aug 13, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Hedge Fund with established footprints in New York, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The Singapore team is looking for a Japanese speaking Investor Relations hire to join their high-calibre business. The role will be focused on supporting their Investor Relations and Marketing efforts for the product offering in Asia, predominately focused on Japan markets. Primary responsibility will include assisting in identifying and marketing to prospective investors as well as maintaining relationships with existing investors. Other responsibilities include monitoring regional trends and industry developments relevant to the business activities and product offerings, as well as researching the investor landscape. The individual will collaborate closely across the global Investor Relations Team.
- Bilingual English and Japanese - the language is required due to the nature of Japanese clients based in the Japan local market, hence communication will be in their native language
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience with core knowledge of financial markets
- Investor relations or financial sales experience preferable
- Strong commercial acumen and mindset
- Technical fluency (credit, alternatives, real estate, PE or HF)
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial and motivated attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with robust attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932