Senior Consultant (Banking & Financial Services)
Involve in the management of Investor Relations, specifically within Debt investment and bond issuance.
Debt Investor Relations
- Drive engagement with public and private sector stakeholders on development of Singapore’s debt capital markets, including engaging on enhancing regulations/policies
- Domain expert for existing and future debt products (e.g. retail bonds, green/sustainability bonds, securitised bonds, etc)
- Drive adoption of new debt products
- Engage internal and external stakeholders about various debt products
- Domain expert in understanding and engaging institutional and retail debt investors
- Develop and execute investor engagement strategy
- Lead in-house planning and execution of global debt investor meetings
- Lead planning and execution of institutional and retail bond issuances, including legal documents and marketing material
- Lead development of messaging and content for investor presentations and other stakeholder engagement material, e.g. Review, Offering Circular, etc
- Make presentations to Board, management, investors and all relevant stakeholders
- Lead and manage projects across a variety of adhoc topics.
- Opportunity to be involved in credit analysis and ratings work, or strategic stakeholder engagement work, in future.
- >8 years of relevant work experience
- Recognised Degree qualification in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business/Engineering, with additional major in Communications a bonus
- CFA preferred
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skillsets
- Experience with debt investor relations and managing bond issuances (including legal and marketing aspects)
- Experience in running large scale/high profile events advantageous
- Numerate, analytical and comfortable working with large amounts of data in Excel, including preparing spreadsheets from scratch and using excel formulae
- Able to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment
- Enjoys working on a large variety of new topics concurrently
- Individual contributor with some experience in managing a team is advantageous
- Good team player with the ability to build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
Interested individuals please apply or send in your resume to email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1653100 (Goh Jia Zhen Crystal)