Investment & Portfolio Analyst (Fixed Income)
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
Investment & Portfolio Analyst (Fixed Income)Working closely and reporting to the Deputy VP of Investment Analyst, you will be mainly responsible for performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the making of asset allocation decisions for Income's fixed income portfolios.
The specific responsibilities will entail:
- Providing substantive analysis on Income's fixed income portfolios (Singapore / Asia / Global) and developing views on the attractiveness / opportunity of various markets; and assisting the DVP of Investment Analyst in making recommendations on Tactical Asset Allocation decisions;
- Conducting in-depth macro and fundamental analysis on selected industries, countries or companies;
- Working closely with the external portfolio managers in the implementation of Income's asset allocation strategies (fixed income portfolios) for individual funds.
- Assisting the wider team in various initiatives, e.g. duration management, liability-driven investment, internal credit rating assessment, etc., and working with relevant departments for implementation.
- A minimum of 5 years of highly relevant investment analytics and/or asset allocation experiences, preferably in the 'buy-side' institutions such as mutual fund, pension fund, insurance company, etc.;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate bonds as an asset class, and buy-side experiences covering at least one of the Asia or Global credit portfolios;
- Working knowledge of macroeconomics and econometrics of Asia and US economies will be a plus;
- CFA charter holder; some actuarial knowledge will be a plus;
- Open and collaborative candidate with proven ability to articulate market viewpoints and investment thesis, both written and oral, will be highly valued