Investment Reporting Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Jan 18
Are you a person with high quality standards? Do have the know-how to understand client performance? We're looking for someone like you to:
– Take ownership and accountability of quality and timely delivery of investment reporting by:
o analyzing transactions, valuation, and reconciling cash movements within portfolios to ensure accurate reporting
o producing portfolio performance reports on time
o performing four-eye-control as part of reporting checks
o sending, uploading and archiving reports with due diligence
– Maintain client, account and custody data in the reporting tool to ensure performance reports are kept up to date.
– Manually update 3rd party transactions in the reporting platform
– Set-up and create tailor made performance reports for specific client's needs
– Answer queries related to the investment reports based on an in-depth understanding of client's portfolio movements/structure through the production of reports
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Investment Reporting team in Singapore. Our role is to produce the advance reporting and understanding any contributing factors that would affect the portfolio performance.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in finance or business
– at least 2 years of experience in a client reporting or performance analyst role
– a good understanding of equity, fixed income, and derivative security characteristics
– good problem-solving, critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a good team player
– able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.