Investment Product Manager
The Product Specialist is an intermediate level position responsible for the development of product plans, strategies and tactics in coordination with the Product Management team.The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position. Responsibilities:
- Assist the customer lifecycle strategy from acquisition through early client engagement and implement strategies to optimize portfolio performance
- Assess relevant customer, competitor, and industry insights to help define strategies to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Provide insight and recommendations on innovative product development, product targeting, and segmentation strategies as well as oversee aspects of product development life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, relevant processes and the competitive field.
- Provide strategies and execute on core marketing disciplines such as product development, price, promotions, platform and pillars, launching, and marketing to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Oversee product financial performance including identifying opportunities and gaps, and developing business strategies
- Work with Operations and Technology with regards to process design and vendor procurement as well as communicate business plans on marketplace approach
- Participate in budgeting and planning for strategic priorities and initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Cross functional experience (e.g. marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, analytics)
- Demonstrated experience driving business innovation, leveraging management information, and data analytics to drive results
- Experience in scenario development and forecasting
- Demonstrated knowledge of product development, financial acumen, and investment processes across asset classes
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated analytical and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting