- Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 31 Jan 18
Investment Operations / Private Equity Operations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading PE Fund with global investment strategies and be part of their operations team.
Not limited to the following but following are the expectations from the ideal candidate-
- Oversight of fund accounting and administration matters for all funds including the portfolio companies.
- Analysis of fund quarterly reports from GPs
- Perform calculations at both fund level and portfolio level to track returns, establish benchmarks and evaluate investment/divestment opportunities
- Monitor and reconcile monthly cash receipts and payments.
- Preparation of the financial summary of fund activities for the Limited Partners.
- Monitor the compliance, risk and controls function by working closely with service provider & the regulators.
- Oversight the internal-external auditors for all entities including the SPVs holding portfolio companies.
- Work closely with the senior management and third-party service providers
- Degree in finance or accounting or related disciplines.
- Qulaified accountant with CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent is preferred.
- Practical experience in a private equity fund or fund administrator or custodian bank firm .
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and can-do attitude.
- Strong co-ordinator & team player.
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
You may also send your CVs directly to me at email@example.com
Or feel free to give me call at 9459 7640 for a confidential discussion.
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified.