Investment Operations Analyst
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
The person we are looking for will be part of Partners Group's private market Investment Operation team in Singapore. The team is responsible for the set-up, compilation, tracking and analysis of all investment related information across various asset classes including private equity, real estate and infrastructure.
The job comprises various responsibilities, with the focus on setting up and maintaining new investment structures within Partners Group's internal systems. Additionally you will be involved in monitoring activities as well as reconciliation/testing of information accuracy and consistence.
At the interface between investments and Partners Group client reporting, this demanding and challenging job gives, detailed insight into the very heart of the interesting private market asset classes and offers you an international working environment in a young and dynamic team.
What we expect
- Update of new investments and maintenance of existing investments on internal systems, which are the primary basis for valuation, accounting and reporting.
- Execute ad-hoc adjustments and complex restructurings of investment/products within Partners Group database
- Input on the operational set up of new investment based on the investment structure within our systems (eFront)
- Manage processes to ensure data accuracy and completeness with various checks and balances.
- Liaise with internal departments to fulfil requirements and completeness of information for investment set up in the system (eFront)
- Ensure effective understanding of overall process and strict adherence to procedures with application of business cases to apply correct booking method for investments set up in the system
- Manage internal workflow to meet timelines.
- Manage multiple and diverse projects/ duties as assigned.
- University degree, with emphasis on Accounting, Finance or Business administration.
- Ability to demonstrate a good general understanding of the finance industry
- Ability to read and understand investment documents
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of investment processes and controls across all product structures would be advantageous but not essential
- 2-3 years of experience working in the operations team of Private Equity or other Financial Services company would be advantageous.
For this position, we are looking for a team player, capable of working efficiently as well as managing deadlines successfully. Furthermore, the successful candidate is proactive, meticulous, works reliably and has strong communication skills. What we offer
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market experts
- Challenging career path with a long-term career potential