Investment Manager, Venture Capital Co-Investments
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Apr 19
Our client is an investment house focused on VC co-investments. The position is based in SINGAPORE.
- Analysis of investment opportunities against investment criteria and evaluation of key drivers and commercial assumptions.
- Financial modeling of structures and returns from investment opportunities.
- Preparation and presentation of Investment Memorandum for review by the Investment Committee.
- Carry out commercial/financial due diligence on investment opportunities, and assist the Managing Director in managing and reviewing the work of third party due diligence (e.g. financial and legal)
- Collect and review financial and other information from portfolio companies in order to monitor progress
- Prepare regular (at least quarterly) valuation and monitoring reports on portfolio companies
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Good degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in private equity/venture capital or corporate finance/valuation/financial due diligence with a focus on SOUTHEAST ASIA region highly preferred
- Experience in fin-tech investments is a plus
- Good financial modelling skills
- Independent and a matured individual
- Singapore citizens are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given priority
- Position to be based in Singapore
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org