Corporate firm involved in developing renewable energy projects across SEA, Permanent headcount, Singapore basedIdeal candidate would be someone who has done renewable energy / infrastructure / power projects or in related fields. Financial modelling experience is 100% necessarySalary range SGD100-120k ++ annum base per
annum, with variable bonus on top
- Team lead role, reporting to CFO and managing a small team of analysts/ associates under you.
- Develop, update, and maintain detailed renewable energy project models during development and operation phases
- Prepare quarterly valuation and project update reports for stakeholders and sponsors
- Support project evaluation by working closely with development, legal, and finance teams and external advisors to provide up-to-date information concerning local tax and regulation matters impacting company’s investments
- Carry out in-dept risk-return evaluation of investment opportunities with focus on return analysis using internally developed models
- Provide financial projections and other supports to development team such as permit application, financial model for lenders, draft term sheets
- Prepare investment memorandum and presentation for internal and external use
- Provide financing ideas on new development efforts
- Negotiate and secure project financing
- Maintain relationship with investors and lenders
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Financial modelling experience, together with having prior work experience & strong interest in renewable energy projects is 100% mandatory.
- Team player, family culture, comfortable with working in small teams
- Good work ethics
- Good communication skills
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.
EA Personnel No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No. 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502