Investment Manager (Real Estate)
- Permanent, Full time
- TRI-CAP CONSULTING PTE. LTD. , EA Licence No: 17C8777
- 21 Mar 19
This role will involve the key responsibilities of real estate investment deal execution and post-acquisition real estate asset management.
The candidate will be responsible for real estate investment activities with regards to commercial properties in a global environment, as follows:
- Full spectrum of responsibility in real estate investments including financial modelling, structuring, due diligence, financing, legal documentation and closing.
- Devise and implement real estate asset management strategies and plans for income and value optimisation, including leasing, rent reviews and asset enhancement schemes.
- Annual budgets and reports preparation and management, covering the financial performance of the asset, leasing status and rental collection.
- Ensure that the real estate asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations.
- Degree from a reputable university as a minimum.
- 5-8 years of direct and relevant industry experience, preferably at a private equity firm/SWF, real estate operators or Big 4 transaction services.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience each in investment and asset management.
- Good analytical skills and expertise in building pro forma cashflow models using Excel.
- Real estate experience related to key gateway cities will be an advantage.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270