- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 21 Apr 18
- Full time
Our business partner, is a leading Investment Management firm with an International presence. They have been rapidly growing year on year and are presently seeking a top performing Investment Manager to join their ranks.
about the company
Due to expansion of business, our client, a leading Investment Management firm is seeking an Investment Manager focusing on opportunities within SEA to join their ranks.
about the job
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead in Investment/M&A deals focusing on emerging markets within South East Asia with key focus on Financial Services.
- Participate in the fund set-up process: coordinate fund raising, fund operation and communicate with fund investors.
- Conduct initial research on Private Equity fund selection and due diligence on target investment opportunities; prepare the feasibility research report for internal approval procedure and perform deal execution
- Overlook existing Private Equity funds and post-investment management: monitor and report the risk and P/L metrics of the investment portfolio to the CEO
- Collect business information from markets and industries and source new investment opportunities if needed
skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of top-ranking International Asset Management or Investment Management experience preferred, or competitive sizable buy-side firms
- Good command of both English & Chinese; Fluent Chinese writing is a must as senior stakeholders are from China
- Knowledge of Blockchain an added advantage
- CFA/CPA qualified preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 65106516.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )