Investment Director - Private Real Estate Investments
- SGD 250-350K + Competitive Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Our client is a reputable regional real estate investment manager with over USD 30bn Asset under Management. We are currently looking for an experience Investment professional with minimum 10 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience to join its Investment & Portfolio Management team in Singapore for private real estate investments.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Work with and direct a team to identify, negotiate, conduct due diligence and underwriting of potential investment opportunities
- Source, identity and evaluate potential real estate investment opportunities in Asia Pacific.
- Handle execution, including due diligence and negotiation, of acquisition of real estate assets, and share relevant information across functional groups.
- Build detailed financial models and write IC memos.
- Work with other departments, including the Asset Management department to develop initial business plan and operating budget and Finance department in the raising of acquisition financing.
- Support investor reporting and fundraising activities
Our Key Requirements:
- Over 15 years of working experience with 10 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience with an emphasis in deals in Asia Pacific
- Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Able to handle stressful situations with calm demeanor
- Ability to work and direct a deal team
- Extensive skills in modeling and written communications
- Willing to travel on a regular basis