Our client is one of the largest international bank with strong presence in retail banking and wealth management in Asia and internationally. As part of their strong growth plans, they are looking to expand their team of Investment Advisors to support the strong growth
in their wealth management business. It will be an exciting time to join them in this journey and ride on the growth to success.
What you can look forward to:
- Establish, grow and manage investment relationships with high-net-worth clients. You will be experienced in the implementation and oversight of investment solutions, and in providing advice and guidance on markets and actionable investment ideas.
- Cultivate trusting relationships with existing high net worth clients of the bank and be entrepreneurial to bring in new clients/investment relationships.
- Function as the trusted investment advisor for clients, including direct selling, determining suitability, identifying product specific opportunities, and portfolio advice.
- Combine in depth knowledge of traditional and alternative investments with wealth planning and banking services to optimize client service and cross-marketing opportunities.
- Work across currencies, asset classes, markets and jurisdictions
- Partner with Bankers to prospect for new investment business
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Degree and qualifications in the relevant fields.
- Possess a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years or above in investment advisory for high-net-worth-clients.
- Strong communication skills and able to work closely with a team of bankers to ensure success for all parties
EA Personnel No R1329065
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502