Investment Counsellor Analyst - Global Private Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Investment Counsellor Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Supports Investment Counsellors with client related tasks such as account reviews, investment proposal generation, translations of marketing materials, order taking and trade execution
- Supports Investment Counsellors with investment initiatives, including preparation of materials for product campaigns, switches, pitch book generation, portfolio optimisations
- Provides administrative assistance, such as meeting and business trip scheduling and organisation, preparation of reports, Troika dashboards, campaign monitoring
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Prior experience in investment counselling within Private Banking sector
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Passion and interest in the financial markets
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Risk conscious, in particular on the trading side
- Strong analytical skills and multitasking abilities
- Team player, high achiever, quick to learn, detail oriented, positive attitude
- High level of professional and personal integrity
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A98B
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited