Investment Councillor, NRI Market
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss private banking group who are looking for a senior investment councillor to assist with their team covering the NRI market from Singapore Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for developing bespoke investment solutions across all asset classes to ultra and high-net worth NRI clients
- Screening and evaluating funds on behalf of the clients
- Accompanying private bankers to client meetings, supporting in acquisition of new prospects and increasing total ticket size of existing clients
- Develop and monitor new investment ideas related to all asset classes; equities, bonds, forex, structured products, private equities, hedge funds.
- Role reports directly to Head of Investment Counselling
- At least 10 years of experience as an Investment Advisor / Investment Councillor within a private bank or wealth manager
- Strong knowledge of traditional and alternative-asset investments (equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, commodities, private equities, real estate)
- Higher education from a leading university in addition to financial qualifications
- Fluent in English in essential and knowledge of Hindi is preferred but not necessary
- To be based in Singapore with PR status