Investment Banking VP (Industrials)
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 18 Mar 19
Our client is an Asian Investment Bank looking to expand the IB Sector Coverage team in Singapore.
* Support in driving the sector strategy including prioritising clients from Top tier to lower
tier. Support regular and appropriate calling approach for each tier of client, in addition to
on boarding new clients in conjunction with in country Global Corporate (GC) Heads
* Provide support as well as directly engage senior level of the clients to position the bank
across the products in conjunction with GC Heads and Product Office (PO) teams
* Deliver sector expertise [including winners and losers, trends, potential deals]
* Drive strategic financing deals both externally as well as internally, including supporting
the credit decision making to have better understanding and monitoring of risk inherent to
each deal and client.
* Contribute to sector budgets and drive revenue and return
* Link with partners globally to facilitate information, pre-emptive ideas generations and
deliver solutions and global best practices to the clients.
* Direct ownership of Singapore based clients in the sector [Industrials]
* Help develop sponsor relationship from sector perspective [Industrial]
* Provide oversight to junior bankers on pitches, modelling, etc.
* Proven track record of 7 or more years' experience as a member of the marketing and deal
teams at a leading Bank with focus on strategic sector knowledge and cross-products solutions,
Advisory or Structured Finance house who has successfully led the identification, structuring
and execution of financing transactions
* Proven practical knowledge of corporate financing and sector based insights leading through to cross-product solutions
Apply to Jay Abeyasinghe
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration ID: R1108104