Investment Banking Division (IBD), Southeast Asia Coverage and Execution, Analyst (Thai-speaking, based in Singapore)
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
I. INVESTMENT BANKING DIVISION (IBD)
Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking Division (IBD) builds and maintains close relationships with corporations and governments around the world in order to provide both traditional and innovative solutions that meet their individual strategic and financial needs.
The IBD team works with relevant regional and international clients on a wide range of complex transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, shareholder relations, recapitalizations, demergers, leveraged buyouts and defenses against unsolicited takeover attempts, strategic advisory assignments and executions of public and private capital markets transactions.
Within Investment Banking Division (IBD), we are currently seeking a highly self-motivated Analyst to join our high-performing Southeast Asia Investment Banking team.
Based in Singapore, the Analyst will be expected to focus on advanced financial modeling and provide all-round transaction support to senior and experienced professionals who will encourage you to go beyond the numbers and think creatively.
- Create, build and analyze advanced financial models with a high degree of accuracy
- Gather company data and operating information on companies across various sectors
- Evaluate market data and perform financial modeling to analyze trends and help value companies
- Work in partnership with senior and experienced professionals and be actively involved in execution of high-profile and prominent transactions in the Southeast Asia region.*LI-GK2
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL-SETS REQUIRED
- A degree from a leading university with excellent academic results
- Bilingual communication skills in spoken and written English and Thai (native or near native-level) a plus
- 1-2 years of hands-on IBD experience in deal support or transaction support, across M&A and capital markets executions; Southeast Asia execution not mandatory but preferred
- Technically sound with practical financial modeling skills
- An analytical mindset with solid knowledge of accounting, financial and operational concepts
- Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent team player, with resilience and strong initiative to succeed in a small team setting
- Demonstrate best in class professional integrity
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated and goal-oriented