Investment Banking Analyst - Private Funds Group
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 13 Dec 17
Are you a proactive problem solver who thrives on providing superior client service? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– assist in the origination and execution of mandates to raise capital for private equity funds
– take responsibility for maintaining market intelligence on all Asian private equity funds and ensure research is up to date
– provide support in building relationships with prospective general partner clients in Asia
– assist in conducting due diligence and new client on-boarding procedure for Asia general partner clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in our Private Funds Group in Singapore, which executes a wide range of transactions for private equity investors and managers. The team has significant experience successfully advising on a broad range of customized structures across all asset types. The Private Funds Group leverages the broader UBS franchise to offer financing solutions, industry and corporate research, financial sponsors, family office and sovereign wealth fund coverage and other investment banking services.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in finance or accounting
– a solid understanding of the private equity market
– solid analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– a great communicator
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.