Investment Associate with global investment house
• Now working in top notch consulting firms, or PE /investment firms, or in investment banking
• Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia is required
• Role will require travel of 50% (to Indonesia, India etc)
Our client is a global investment fund house setting up its office in Singapore.
The role is based in town. This will be a high impact role whereby you will work in a global platform and interacting with investors globally (US, China etc). In addition, you will work with high calibre professionals in the firm with lots of challenges and exposure.
- Investment due diligence, including market research, financial modelling, graphing, competitor benchmarking, mystery shopping, interviews
- Portfolio management, including supporting portfolio companies with research needs, analytics, hiring, best practices
Preferred experience & skill sets:
- 1-2 years of work experience (gained with top notch consulting firms, investment banking, PE /investment houses, start-ups, industry)
- Competence in finance, excel, powerpoint
- Great attitude and initiative, good work ethic & communication skills to interact effectively with internal and external parties
- Deeply critical and quick to identify market trends and business opportunities
- Can identify networking opportunities and quickly establish relationships
• Willingness to travel of around 50% + fluency in Bahasa Indonesia required (due to frequent travelling to Indonesia)
• Strong on research work and analytical skills
• Smart and Committed with a keenness to learn
• Thrive in a fast paced and challenging work environment
To apply, please send your cv in word doc. Please also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAP Consulting (EA license: 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA Registration: R1105649)
7 Jan 2020