Investment Associate / Assistant Vice President / Vice President
- Permanent, Full time
- TAEL Partners
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
Leading private equity firm active in investing in ASEAN emerging markets. Candidates can be expected to draw on their strong academic grounding, work experience and personal attributes to meet the challenges of Private Equity investing. There will be a high level of interaction with investors, business owners and their management teams in the pursuit of making sound growth oriented investments and contributing to sustainable value creation in our investee companies. We operate in an open and conducive work environment.
You will support members of the investment team to:
- Identify and assess investment opportunities in growth companies,
- Conduct financial due diligence and analyse historical accounts for discrepancies,
- Conduct macro-economic analysis and secondary research,
- Prepare financial models and formal investment recommendations,
- Manage legal due diligence and deal execution, and
- Work with investees post-investment.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance. Candidates from investment banking, corporate finance, financial restructuring and corporate financial advisory/M&A are strongly preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of economics, markets, financial statements, accounting and valuation concepts.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Strong experience in background research (databases, finding information, others).
- Experience in deal due diligence - financial, operational, management and legal.
- Experience in auditing or working with financial auditors.
- Should have strong Excel, Powerpoint, and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent tertiary qualifications (CFA is a plus) though not required.
- Excellent project management skills with a critical eye for detail.
- Ability to handle multiple live projects and sizeable workload; some long hours and travel required.
- Must be able to deal and interact with business owner and sponsor.
- Must be able to interact and collaborate with colleagues in team-based, collaborative manner.
- Seeking someone with strong commitments, dedicated to works and loyalty.
- Singaporean Citizens and PR only.
We invite interested candidates to submit a detailed resume with current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.