Our client is an aggressively growing investment firm with a growing Asian presence and an established track record across the energy and renewable world. As a result of active growth across Asia, they are seeking to expand their team immediately at the Senior Associate/ VP level. Position is based in Singapore.
As part of the investment team, the candidate will support senior members in origination and advisory, as well as provide support to the entire investment division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing strategies in the energy and renewable space across Asia, as well as helping to originate business opportunities
- Managing and monitoring existing investments
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials and financial proposals to pitch for mandates
- Build and run sensitivities on financial models
- Monitoring of market conditions, development and opportunities
- Min 5 years of related working experience in a Project Finance, M&A, IBD or PE role with good knowledge and experience in the energy, infrastructure and renewables sector
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling and credit analysis
- Frequent travel is required
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com