BUYSIDE ROLE, Singapore based, permanent headcount Salary range: SGD 200-350k all in with variable bonuses included – **Note that it depends on title, experience and overall performance Sector: TMT, Consumer Responsibilities would include:Performing deal evaluation, due diligence, industry / company analysis and financial
and assess investment opportunities in companies spanning several sub-sectors and across capital structures Identify key sector developments, monitoring market trends and closely tracking existing portfolio assets to support investment / divestment making decisions Conduct research and financial analysis on assigned industry focus. Always be kept in the loop of industry / sector knowledge, new developments as well as macro and regulatory changes. Doing up presentations for internal evaluation and senior management Establishing and cultivating relationships with companies, research analysts and other relevant institutions Assist with team’s regular portfolio reporting and periodic firm-wide strategic initiatives. Profile of ideal candidate
- 1-5 (maximum) years working experience in a similar investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting, private equity capacity.
- Degree in any discipline, with excellent academic qualifications
- Familiar with the use of electronic data sources (e.g. Bloomberg, Factiva, Cap IQ etc)
- Strong analytical insight and spreadsheet modelling skills, as well as a strong understanding of financial statements to an intermediate level
- Proven deal execution experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Energetic, highly organized and meticulous. Attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines and several diverse work streams at the same time.
- Positive, resourceful and a strong team player. Ability to build relationships across the organization of varying functions and levels with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent. Due to the high volume of applications received during this period, we seek your understanding that we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No. 16S8112
Reg No. R1548449