Our client is a global private equity fund focusing on investments in financial services, healthcare, consumer and technology. We are assisting them to hire an Associate / Senior Associate in Singapore to focus on financial services investments in Asia. Incumbent must have atleast 3 -6 years experience in private equity or investment banking or consulting
- Responsible to network and support the sourcing of financial services/ FinTech deals in Asia
- Support the valuation, structuring and deal execution process
- Manage and lead a variety of projects targeted at creating value in existing investments in financial services. Work closely with portfolio companies to monitor and report on investments
- Conduct due diligence process of new investment opportunities and identify areas of value add in corporate governance, operational efficiencies and product development
- Actively involved in preparing investment committee and fund reporting documents.
- Support the day to day management of the financial services investment team’s signature systems and processes