- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- TECITY GROUP
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
The Tecity Group is founded by the late banker and philanthropist, Tan Sri (Dr) Tan Chin Tuan. The Group comprises a public listed arm, Straits Trading Company; an investment arm, Tecity Management and a philanthropic arm, Tan Chin Tuan Foundation and owns the Tan Chin Tuan Mansion. The investment arm, Tecity Management, seeks suitably qualified candidates as Investment Analysts.
- Conduct analysis of specific companies and industries that are identified as potential investment opportunities.
- Perform financial modelling and projection. Identify key levers and risks that would affect the performance of the investment.
- Make investment recommendations and articulate investment thesis, risks and payoff for each recommendation to the portfolio managers and investment committee.
- Stay abreast of key technological developments and understand how they could affect investee companies, enhance and augment investment process and analytics, and shape the investment landscape.
- Perform macroeconomic and capital market analysis.
- Maintain coverage of holdings.
- Support the team in trade execution.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- CFA would be advantageous.
- Proficient in spreadsheet modelling.
- Adaptable and open-minded about different investment strategies.
- Intellectually curious and have an aptitude to learn about new technologies and data analytics.
- Strong work ethics, value shared culture of openness and accountability, rigor and attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of technical analysis and chart reading.
- Strong written and oral communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
At Tecity, we advocate work-life balance, offer a competitive remuneration and benefits and provide opportunities for development.
*We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.