Our client is a newly set up Single Family Office with over USD 1bn AUM. To assist with the deployment of their assets, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Investment Analyst who will work directly with the CIO in monitoring and evaluating their multi-asset portfolio with exposures across listed equities, private equity, real estate, venture capital, etc.
- Analysing and interpreting large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Presenting the insights from the analysis in a clear, concise manner with actionable recommendations on portfolio positioning and asset allocation.
- Actively monitor portfolio risk metrics by generating reports and building model scenarios to support the investment team's recommendations
- Conduct research on investment opportunities across numerous asset classes including private equity, real estate, private debt, venture capital, equities and bonds. (Both direct investments in individual companies / securities and fund investments).
- Maintain databases / spreadsheets of industry, fund and company-specific data.
- Design and develop financial models and analysis to evaluate both new and existing investments.
- Assist in cashflow management / planning and modelling of private fund commitments
- Compile findings and write summary reports / recommendations. Present to and participate in investment team meetings.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Strong fundamental analysis capabilities with at least 2-4 years' experience from an Investment Bank, Private Equity/Venture Capital firm or Family Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Bloomberg.=
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and quality.