Our client is a global Private Equity firm (AUM over 70 bil) investing in Real Estate. They are currently looking to hire an investment analyst with real estate background to join one of their portfolio companies. You will be able to gain extensive exposure to various deals and industries.
- Conduct comprehensive market research and analysis to assess the viability of real estate investments.
- Review portfolio performance, valuation, and asset enhancement initiatives to ensure optimal returns.
- Work with the team to evaluate real estate investment opportunities, including build-to-lease, development, acquisition, and divestment opportunities, across different regions.
- Build, develop, update financial models for portfolio valuation, performance assessment and analysis.
- Conduct market research on real estate trends, market insights, capitalization rates and market comparables. Implement, review, monitor asset policies, documentation, audit checks on assets, service providers and procedures.
- Prepare proposals and presentations to clients, key stakeholders and to seek internal approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Accounting, Business or Economics with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical abilities and a sharp commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of real estate market trends and investment principles.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, capable of thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.