Our Client is a real estate investment managers. A role has opened up within the Investment team for an analyst
Investment Analyst – Real Estate
The role reports to the Investment Manager to provide key analytical support to the Investment Managers on due diligence for new & existing investments. You will be responsible for:
- Provide detailed valuation and financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, DCF analysis, comparable analysis.
- Prepare and present due diligence materials and investment memos.
- Monitor investments and ongoing performance and undertake client reporting.
- Involvement with 3 critical areas of investment analysis and underwriting, investment monitoring and client portfolio management
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance/investment or real estate with 3+ years’ experience working in investment or professional services.
- Good level of understanding of real estate fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical thinking to problem-solve
- Strong financial modelling experience (including development of models) with advanced competency in Excel.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.