Client is looking for an investment analyst to join their team covering multi-asset investment portfolio which may includes public equity, hedge funds, private equity, private credit and private real estate. The role will involve in portfolio management including asset allocation, performance analysis and reporting.
Client is an established family office with global presence.
- Conducting due diligence on external managers, funds , or direct positions across all asset classes
- Research into economic, industry and financial market trends to help with asset allocation decisions
- Monitoring of current investments and conduct fund document reviews, written commentaries, etc
- Preparation of monthly performance reports and investment meetings materials
- At least 2 years of experiences in an investment role, having strong financial concepts is preferred
- Advanced excel skills and good knowledge of Microsoft office, previous experiences with Bloomberg will be preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities and detail orientated
- Strong communication skills and excellent written English abilities
Attractive remuneration and great working culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shiya Guan on +65 6416 9859