We are looking for a competent individual to join our team as an Investment Analyst.
- Research Analyst covering multiple sectors for the Japan market
- Performs analysis on sectors and stocks, and makes recommendations for input into Japan equities portfolios
- Have a thorough understanding of a company's business
- Build and maintain earnings and cash flow models for companies covered, with varying degree of granularity
- Value the company's securities based on a sound and thorough understanding of its business, competitive position and growth prospect
- Communicate recommendations to investment team
- Monitor the company's progress, stock performance and update the relevant parties of such developments
- Recognized degree
- Proficiency in the Japanese language is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in advisory, research or investment management role within banking, brokerage, asset management or fund house working environment
- Self-starter and an independent individual
- Critical thinker who can work in an environment that emphasizes teamwork
- Able to construct and articulate a concise investment thesis, and pitch a recommendation to senior professionals with conviction is essential
- Possesses solid financial analysis and modeling skills with a strong understanding of the various valuation techniques to perform in depth company and industry analysis is essential
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.