Business Manager and Consulting for Executive Search
My Client is a Family Office based in Singapore. It is a fast growing company which started as a single family office but aimed to be one of the best global investment companies. We are looking for an Investment Analyst, You are required to be conversant in Chinese Mandarin, to relay trade strategies and interact with key Chinese stakeholders.
- Conduct fundamental research on a wide range of companies
- Analyze financial data and public records of companies and develop financial models for forecasting & valuation.
- Prepare reports to make recommendations about BUY or SELL for specific stocks or fixed income issues.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills that are needed when writing research reports on companies.
- Attend investment conferences, company AGM, presentations, and conferences and summarizes key points for team.
- Collaborate with other team members and share information and insights
- Respond to breaking news on companies/stocks in the supply chain and the subsequent impact on stock/bond prices by updating model and investment manager.
- Manage time-sensitive deadlines, particularly on deals
- Bachelor degree preferably in Accountancy/ Finance
- Ability to develop financial models
- Highly-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A strong innate curiosity about companies, industries and economies and a passion for investing in the same.
- An energetic, self-directed, self-motivated personality with an independent and engaging forward-thinking mind.
- A truly professional character, upholding the highest ethical standards.
- A great team player.