- Permanent, Full time
- CSAM Asset Management Pte Ltd
- 21 Sep 17 2017-09-21
CSAM Asset Management Pte Ltd (established in 2009) is a Capital Market Service Licensed Fund Manager based in Singapore providing fund management services to a limited number of clients including a hedge fund.
- Conducting and presenting researches/studies on countries, sectors, companies and other investment topics
- Constructing and maintaining financial models of companies
- Preparing reports/studies of issuers and their products including equities and fixed income
- Preparing and presenting trade ideas
- Keeping track of the performance and developments of trades, strategies and portfolios
- Supporting business development and client management functions as they relate to research and investment activities
- Assuming responsibility for any associated internal record keeping requirements
- Assisting with administrative and project-based responsibilities on ad-hoc basis
- 2 years of relevant experience including financial statement modelling.
- A good degree in an economic, business or quantitative subject.
- Proficient in numerical methods and spreadsheet modelling.
- Strong knowledge of capital market and products across asset classes, including equities, fixed income, commodity, futures and other derivatives.
- An independent mind and a hunger for knowledge.
Please send in your application stating current and expected salary to:
Subject “Investment Analyst”