About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Purpose:
1. To provide investment advice to clients and Relationship Managers (RMs) to meet client's desired risk/investment performance requirements
2. To manage a team of investment advisors Key Responsibilities:
1. Key Products: Unit Trust, Bond, Structured Product and FX
2. To assess client's risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations during joint engagement with the Relationship Manager at client meeting sessions
3. To utilise in-house advisory platforms to deliver holistic investment advisory to clients
4. To monitor market returns and provide regular and timely feedback/ advisory to client
5. To create, communicate and share investment ideas/views to both internal and external stakeholders
6. To promote and support Digital Advisory
7. To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities
8. To develop People/Team. Invest in people, strengthen culture and conduct Key Measurable:
1. Meeting individual IA's scorecard via a combination of financial and non-financial metrics
2. Managing fellow investment advisors in terms of meeting scorecard metrics, cultivating a sharing and team-based culture, as well as skill/knowledge development Qualifications and Experience:
1. Degree Holder with at least 10+ years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
2. Supervisory Experience is advantageous
3. Experience in Portfolio Penetration
4. Advanced Financial Markets & Concepts
5. Product Knowledge & Advisory Service
6. Regulatory Knowledge
7. Self-Starter with strong Interpersonal and communication skills
8. Strong command of Mandarin is advantageous as it would require engaging Chinese speaking Clients from North Asia and with ASEAN Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.