- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 Nov 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
1. Key Products : Mutual Funds, Unit Trust, Structured Products, Treasury Products, and Bonds
2. To provide independent opinion on quality of client's existing portfolio.
3. To assess client's risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations during joint engagement with the Relationship Manager at client meeting sessions.
4. To monitor market returns and provide regular and timely feedback/ advisory to client.
5. To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. To work and partner with the Priority Banking Relationship Manager and provide timely and relevant investment advisory given client's financial objectives and needs profile.
2. To utilise in-house advisory platforms to deliver holistic investment advisory to clients
3. To facilitate book building of Structured products orders in a cost-effective, speedy and accurate manner.
4. To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Degree Holder with at least 5 years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
2. Experience in Portfolio Penetration
3. Advanced Financial Markets & Concepts
4. Product Knowledge & Advisory Service
5. Regulatory Knowledge
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.