Internship - Data Science (Compliance & Corporate IT)
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Sep 17
Data Science.The Trainee will be trained to gain functional and technical knowledge on Corporate and Investment Banking systems. He will propose a scope and design for the study. Enable & position data science in the solutions delivered by IT department. Build a working prototype on a small business case for 1 of the CIB domain. Develop advanced data analytics. How to integrate R language in the data manipulation / data visualization. Identify on the market the best tools/solutions to use R language. Identify a use case in the CIB and build a working prototype.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
During a 6 months internship, the Trainee will integrate the Compliance & Corporate IT Development teams; he will be trained on the team’s core technical knowledge and activities through mentoring and workplace training. He will bring his knowledge and skills into practice by designing and prototyping practices and patterns around data analytics & data science.
The Trainee will be trained to gain functional and technical knowledge on Corporate and Investment Banking systems. He will propose a scope and design for the study with one or multiple purpose(s):
- Enable & position data science in the solutions delivered by IT department
- Identify data science in the CIB and the added value it could bring
- Identify on the market the best tools/solutions for data science
- Build a working prototype on a small business case for 1 of the CIB domain
- Develop advanced data analytics
- How to integrate R language in the data manipulation / data visualization
- Identify on the market the best tools/solutions to use R language
- Identify a use case in the CIB and build a working prototype
The Trainee will communicate with our global team (Paris Head Office and Local Singapore Development teams) and experience an onshore/offshore setup in a CIB industry environment. During the entire training period, The Trainee will be supervised by the BI team head he will report to, in all respect of his duties and progress reporting.
Competences and Skills:
- Fluent in English as acting in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in SQL and associated BI patterns.
- Good understanding of data processing architectures.
- Basic practices of data science.
The scope will be adapted depending on the situation and the progress of the trainee.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.