Regional IT audit role with a leading American insurer. The position will involve working with seasoned IT audit professional to provide assurance to the firm’s IT controls.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Plan and carry out risk-based audit plan for IT functions to assess gaps and provide recommendation to improve controls.
- Assist the business in its digital transformation journey and gain exposure to emerging technology such as RPA, AI, Cloud etc.
- Ensure audit work is completed and recorded in accordance with Group requirements and KPIs.
- Track and review the implementation of audit recommendations to ensure findings are rectified.
- Audit or related IT experience especially around emerging technology.
- Candidates with professional qualifications such as CISA preferred.
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders across business lines
- Good at building relationships and credibility
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.