Leadership role with a multi-national bank. The role will focus on leading the Anti-Bribery and Corruption function across the APAC region. The position in involve managing an experienced team and visibility towards senior stakeholders.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Lead and advise the bank on Anti-Bribery & Corruption policies and controls across the APAC region.
- Develop and own the AB&C program, keep abreast of regulatory developments and ensure continuous improvement of controls and procedures.
- Work closely with the investigation team with regards to bribery and corruption cases, whistleblowing incidents etc.
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption experience ideally from the financial services sector.
- Candidates with team management experience will be advantageous.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.