Internal Audit Officer
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 28 Dec 17 2017-12-28
The main function of the will include assisting a team with the Internal Audit and maintaining the competency of internal controls and procedures and adapting a more consultative approach in order to better current processes.
The client is a well reputed Asian Bank with their regional headquarter in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, the role will include :
- Assisting in risk assessment and audit plans
- Monitoring changes in internal and external risk and recommending suitable changes in a timely fashion
- Conducting audits according to the established procedures and methodologies and with the audit plan
- Assisting in increasing the efficiency of the Audit function and delivering timely solutions
- Suggesting methods to increase utilisation of resources within each department
- Helping in dealings with regulators and external auditors
- Following-up and ensuring implementation status of recommendations by the Audit department
- Attending periodic Audit Committee meetings and assisting with communication to stakeholders when necessary
- Any other ad hoc duties instructed by the manager.
A successful candidate must have 3-4 years Audit experience in the Wholesale Banking domain. Strong communication skills and stakeholder management abilities. A consultative approach to working with various departments and fluency in using MS Office.
The role will have a strong learning curve, exposure to senior stakeholders along with competitive pay and bonus.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shruti Sukhani on +65 6416 9946.