Internal Audit Manager, Asset Management
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
Working as part of a small team and deputising for the Regional Head of Internal Audit you will help deliver a wide reaching and challenging audit plan.
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit - Asia Pacific to deliver a wide reaching and challenging audit plan, building a strong knowledge of the organisation and a network of key personnel.
You will provide a robust independent appraisal service, covering all aspects of Group's operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform all work undertaken in line with the department's methodology and contribute to the development of methodology to ensure that the service provided continually improves and represents best practice in accordance with appropriate Internal Audit standards.
- Provide concise and high quality reports summarising as necessary the finding arising from audit work. Also demonstrating good time management in managing audit work and in the reporting of audit status and performance against agreed plans.
- Identify, assess and audit risks in shaping audit plans and report findings.
- Ensure that quality control mechanisms are in place to ensure that the follow up methodology is accurate and rigorously applied.
- Participation in the strategy and development of the department.
- Provide a significant degree of assistance in the provision of high quality, regular management information and papers to management and the Audit Committee and Risk Management Committee.
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations, legislation and good practice within the Internal Audit field, and disseminate this information as appropriate within the team/business.
You will be a graduate with CA qualification with approx 8-10 years of audit experience in the financial services. Preferene will be for candidates with relevant exposure to the asset management industry in Asia. Travel is up to 30%.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069