Internal Audit (Contract- 6months) for Asian Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
My client, a prestigious Asian Bank, is hiring an extendable 6-months Internal Auditor position to cover their Corporate Banking - Transaction Banking (Trade Finance) business.
Internal Audit (6-months Contract) - Associate Equivalent Grade
• Conduct end-to-end audits of Global Transactions Services – risk, product and process
• Plan and coordinate the entire end-to-end audits
• Participate in overseas / regional audits
• Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls
• Develop appropriate tests to be conducted and ascertain the level of testing of controls required
• Support the Team Manager in the preparation of the quarterly updates to Audit Committee
• Degree qualification, with minimum 3-5 years of relevant auditing/accounting/GTS experience (particularly Trade & Commodity Finance)/ Trade operations with relevant GTS (Trade & Cash) product and operations experience. Front Line GTS sales experience will be helpful
• Accounting or internal audit qualifications (Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)) are preferred. Other professional or post-graduate qualifications (e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or Master of Business Administration (MBA)) would be desirable.
Only Singaporean citizens need apply. Working location is at MBFC and immediately available candidates will be prioritized.