A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Internal Audit AVP to join their team. The right candidate would be part of a global internal audit team that focuses on technology audit coverage for Asia Pacific. The role holder will work collaboratively with others in the team, while developing strong yet independent client relationships, and be seen as a respected voice.
12 months contract Internal Audit AVP
- The role holder will be a member of the Internal Audit Technology team in Singapore, Collaborate and support APAC Technology Audit Lead to define the appropriate coverage strategy and audit plan for the firm’s technology and operations, taking into consideration the Audit Risk Appetite, the current and expected business environment, the regulatory requirements and the resourcing levels within the Function.
- Support the execution of audit work and at times execute audit work and delivery quality output within the defined timelines.
- Work with Business audit teams to map out the key technology controls within business processes and test them using a combination of source code review and data analytics.
- Support and at times perform continuous monitoring of relevant areas in technology, information and cyber security.
- Support the follow-up and assessment of the resolution of audit issues.
- Provide complete, accurate and timely information for IA reporting.
- Contribute to evaluating the management control approach and control environment of relevant business areas.
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by the IA Director / Managing Director.
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree in technology or information security areas.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or other professional qualification or equivalent.
- 3-8 years of experience in risk based auditing or risk/control activities.
- Good technical knowledge in application controls, IT general controls and Information and Cyber security controls.
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment in Asia Pacific.
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496