Internal Audit - Corporate Bank
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
An established Corporate Bank with a strong presence in the region is looking for a detail oriented and meticulous Internal Auditor in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible to lead and participate in audit projects. By working with stakeholders across the bank, you will gain visibility with senior management. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$120,000.
- Lead or participate in audit project for the Bank according to annual audit plan; perform audit field work within budgeted timeframes, communicate effectively with stakeholders and raise value-adding audit issues and recommendations; compile audit reports and other required documentation work following established standards.
- Conduct quarterly follow-up on the remediation status of issues raised by internal / external auditors and regulatory authorities; collect rectification evidence and perform independent verification and justification for any issue closure.
- Assist Department Head and other senior staff in formalizing annual audit plan and other Head Office or regulatory reporting.
- Handle any other ad-hoc work assignments upon request and deliver quality work within stipulated timelines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in Audit/ Risk Management within reputable financial institutions or accounting firms.
- Sound knowledge banking products, related credit and market risk management process. Practical audit experience in corporate lending and treasury business covering front, middle and back office operation will be highly valued.
- Familiarities with local laws and regulations governing banking business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CFA are added advantages.
- Sound knowledge on MAS regulations.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057