Intermediate Representative, Client Processing
- Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, andoccasionally complex client service and support, to internal and externalclients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution,transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and updates toclient accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in transactioninstruction verification and processing, including processing updates to clientaccounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions.Investigates and corrects errors in client accounts. Conducts independent analysisand policy interpretation. Responsible for reconciliations.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal clientsand follows up in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of theunderlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance withapplicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance andminimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure thesystem is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirementsand technical assistance, as necessary.
- May review and check work of other Client Processing Supportstaff and help resolve escalated issues.
- No direct reports; provides guidance to less experiencedClient Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in custody/brokerage/securities processing is preferred.
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Global Securities Operations-HR06423 Requisition Number: