You will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of Intelligent Solutions in your assigned geography. Your will develop the business strategy, oversee day-to-day operations, ensure quality and deliver against financial performance metrics. In concert with other solution leads and local executives, you
will ensure that my client delivers full-spectrum solutions and value for clients and grows this part of my client’s business.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Use Innovation and Intelligent solutions to originate and shape opportunities that could bring in the entire client solution landscape and strategic value to our clients and partners.
- Build effective solutions and use case scenarios to accelerate adoption of AI and IoT in our clients.
- Support sales efforts to qualify opportunities, including exploratory meetings in partnership with the sales team and client to define and propose a solution, and successfully close the deals.
- Lead solution planning and design efforts across workstreams to deliver value for clients.
- Educate, enable, and mentor account teams to position Intelligent solutions with clients
- Develop partner relationships in the AI, IOT segment, as well as cultivate other strategic partnerships with technology and software companies, research groups and industry think-tanks
- Identify high-priority solution areas and help create the business case and prioritize internal investment initiatives
- Lead all aspects of deal shaping and review deals according to deal approval matrix
- Coach a multi-disciplinary team in successful project execution in a matrixed organization
- Travel as required by the business
As a recognized and respected authority in AI/ IoT, you’ll serve as the face of our Intelligent Solutions internally and externally.
Externally, as a strategic advisor for C-level clients, you'll provide expertise in how intelligent solutions can transform their business and collaboratively define a solution. You will develop and contribute to industry thought leadership and evangelize successes to make my client the undisputed leader and innovator in AI and IoT.
Internally, you’re responsible for building my client’s Intelligent solutions practice in your geography, further developing and communicating our point of view as a champion in this space, while providing mentorship to other executive leaders in areas like AI, machine learning, decision making, Natural Language Processing (NLP), optimization and related topics on IoT, Edge computing and Smart solutions. About you
You are a well-rounded business and consulting services professional who comes from a Consulting background. You understand the industry, the client perspective, the technology, the financials, and the business and has the GTM to succeed in this role. You are a great client communicator and a leader who can shape large deals around transformation and innovation.
Your business leadership experience will likely encompass:
- Growing an AI and/or IOT services line of business through innovative and disruptive strategies and sales contribution with a Sales Revenue Target
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
Specific consulting and delivery experience will likely include:
- Delivering relevant Intelligent solutions for client organizations through complex solutions with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting and advisory background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
- Guiding and directing teams in developing and promoting Intelligent Solutions in AI and IoT.
- Significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Deep technical expertise in domains specially to influence client outcomes in Supply Chain resilience, Predictive analytics, Customer insights, Smart management solutions etc.
You likely have around 10-15 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, creation, delivery and business management. Working in complex matrix driven organization models is a definite advantage.
You will likely have a Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology-related field, with an MBA or advanced technical degree preferred. Other Microsoft related trainings and certifications are considered valuable.